Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT)I'm finally home

"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Unfortunatley,it's just me and Carson tonight.I've been at the hospital with my wife and new baby since Friday morning.Carson has been with the outlaws....err....I meant inlaws :whistle: My new son has been in NICU since he was born Friday morning(long story),but today he was finally released to us,but my wife isn't being released until tomorrow :pinch: Anyway,I had to get home so I can get Carson to school tomorrow(before he gets any stupider :P ).Hopefully,tomorrow will be the big day,and I'll get to bring home Cameron and the wife.I really want to thank everyone for the kind words and support.I showed my wife the post that EgginDawg made for me on Friday,and she couldn't believe how many true friends I have made here over the years :blush: I'm sorry,but I just haven't had the time to thank you all,but it's been a rough weekend.Again,thanks for the support,ya'll are great ;) And here's a few pics of daddy's little angel :)

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

He looks soo much better without the IV,oxygen,and all of the monitoring equiptment(don't ya think?) :woohoo:

DSC_0023.jpg

Comments