Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Atlanta Eggheads

BGE Pit CrewBGE Pit Crew Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi ya'll,

I am trying to find a restaurant in Atlanta that is owned by a chef that was at one of the Eggtoberfests back in the day at the place where there was an airport attached to it. I saw him on the food network on the best thing I ever ate show. I think it was a seafood restaurant? Any ideas? Thanks and keep smokin, Dana
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Are you thinking of Kevin Rathbun?
    ·
  • I think so? A big tall guy?
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Yea, quite tall, but not as big these days. He's lost a lot of weight.

He owns and runs 3 restaurants here in Atlanta and they are all terrific.
    ·
  • thanks! I just found his website. We will probably go to the steakhouse Thursday night before Eggtoberfest. Keep Smokin, Dana
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    If you order the pork shoulder app or the beef short ribs you will be eating off of the EGG.
    ·