Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
edited 4:29AM in EggHead Forum
<p />I haven't had much time to post of late. Today is special. To all my ceramic cooking friends including those I have yet to meet, I wish you a great Thanksgiving day and upcoming Holiday season!![p]Look forward to seeing you again in Waldorf and Atlanta.[p]BTW, the devil made me post this hehehehe

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,496
    Happy TDay to you too, K~G! [p]Same to all the others on the forum. Hope everyone has a special long weekend.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • KennyG,
    Its good to see your name up here! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Waldorf it is. [p]Brett

• HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Hope you have a great turkey day Kenny as well,and all the other folks in the Green Room to.

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Oh, KennyG, I have missed you! I'm wishhing all good things to you this holiday season
    Your friend,
    Call us sometime.

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Hey Kenny, I was just thinking about you and wondering where in the heck you got off to...... Happy Thanksgiving![p]When I see you in Waldorf this spring, please do me a favor and save a bowl of that chili with my name on it...... I completely missed out last time.[p]john

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    KennyG,[p]Nice to hear from you again Ken.
    How's the knee?[p]Hope all is well.[p]Funny little cartoon.[p]Mick