Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Baby [sort of]

Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
edited 8:38PM in EggHead Forum
While my bride was in the hospital recovering from her recent heart surgery she said "I have never been in the hospital this long without coming home with a new baby."
I 'm sure most of you [the men, at least] would agree that this is a thumbs up to buy another egg! B)

Baby Small arrived and unpacked5042037301_1a98a469dc.jpgP9290012 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
Bought one of Grillmandans new tables, very,very nice.
Varnish going on
5042038153_c68a249f9f.jpgP9290013 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
In his crib5042664448_17e55fbafe.jpgP9300016 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
Baptised5042665834_97b3d89fbb.jpgP9300019 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
Tuna steak for first meal5042042041_9915d7dd40.jpgP9300020 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr

We now have a large & small in Homosassa, and this new baby gives us a large and small in Cincinnati :woohoo:
thanks for looking! :)

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,120
    First good baby pictures I have seen in years...
    Congrats and best wishes for your wife and speedy recovery.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,593
    That is a real good looking baby picture.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Loved it Frank, best investment if you want to eat healthy...please give her my best wishes.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Congrats on the new baby :laugh: :laugh:
    Hope your wife is on the mend and feeling better :)

Shane
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Capt. Frank, Good news and congratulations. I have not had Tuna like that before. I have to get one and try it. ;) Tim
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Thanks all, wife is doing very well, baby egg did burgers tonite, life is good! :cheer:
  • How nice, Frank. I hope your bride is doing well since her surgery. I know you are keeping her well fed.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • Moonnay hope not to gain weight. I enjoyed this dish