Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

May we talk a little business?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What can anyone tell me about the BGE company? Private or public? If public please tell me their ticker and I'll do my own due diligence. Thanks! ^oo^~

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    one feral kat,[p]Public - I had to chuckle. No - not public. Ed Fisher owns it and imports the Egg and distributes it here from Atlanta. It is made to their specs with their formulations. Others look like it but are completely different. He has been in the fireplace/stove business and started having them made - its just grown and the Internet really helped send it along. They tell me that they were very popular this year at the Baltimore outdoor show 2 months ago. Sales are very good they tell me. Good for them!![p]Tim
  • AbqEgg'r
    AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Tim M,
    Business would probably be better if they did some advertising. Being new and an Egg-fanatic I've talked to a lot of people about my new "discovery". No one has ever heard of the BGE. Guess that's not all bad, makes me the best Q'er in the neighborhood:)[p]TR