Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggor, give us a report (pics in thread link)

Options
Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
on your ABT grill and the stand you made using the pizza stone, count me in for an early Christmas order. To stay within forum guidelines, I'm doing 2 butts and 2 briskets on one egg and a turkey and spiral honey ham on the other large, using the small to bake sweet potatoes.
[ul][li]Eggors creations for a raised grid[/ul]

Comments

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Chef Wil,[p]just so you know the abt grid's are on hold until I get a chance do some test runs, but the grid dodad should(better) be ready for christmas. gotta come up with a name for this thing. maybe pakak can post the picture for the jerky grid and not sure if he got a picture of how the abt grid sits on top of the dodad.

[ul][li]dodad[/ul]
  • Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    Options
    eggor,[p]Here's the ABT grid on top of the doodad, but there is an extra piece below I'm not sure you wanted in the pic.[p]DSC_0032.jpg[p]Here's the doodad with the skewers on it. This is what you're talking about for jerky, right? I know we had discussed shish-ka-bobs.
    DSC_0047.jpg

• eggor
    Options
    Pakak,[p]that's it. between me and mark I'm not sure who u help out more. hey did the dang-my-fire-went-out-flame-thrower picture turn out? might come in handy since mark is heading down to the hardware store pretty soon. he might wanna pick up some copper tubing while he's there.lol[p]Scott

• Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    Options
    Ta-Da! Here's the "dang-my-fire-went-out-flame-thrower".[p]DSC_0011.jpg
  • eggor
    Options
    Pakak,[p]man when you went an said Ta-Da itwas the same thing i said when my fire went out and figured a way to relite without pullin 20 lbs of butt off the grid. [p]all you need is bout a foot or so of 5/8 soft copper tubing shoved onto the end of your mapp or propane torch!!![p]Scott