Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Dizzy Pig Order Placed!!

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited 6:48PM in EggHead Forum
Been on the forum here for a while and have owned Eggs for almost 3 years, So today I finally placed my order for my first try of Dizzy Pig rubs. Now I can't wait untl I get it. If it is as good as everyone says friends and family will be in for even better food if that is possible!!!

Comments

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    We love it! I'm sure you will too... ;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,544
    Alvin what did you order?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    We love them and love the salt free the best! and pineapple head :P
  • Mickey, ordered the Salt Free Dizzy Dust, Raising the Steaks, and Pineapple Head.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,399
    Thanks so much for your order, and I really hope you enjoy the flavors. I usually stay out of these threads, but once in a while I like to say thanks for all the support we get from Eggers, and the folks at the Egg®. Dizzy Pig would not exist if it were not for the Egg and this community.

Thanks yall!
    See some of you at the Fest! I'm stoked.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • You're going to love them! I have most of them and love them all. I find the most fun one to experiment with is the Pineapple Head. Last night I just sprinkled it on popcorn. The wife looked at me funny until she tried it.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    i use many commercial rubs and the dizzy pig ones are my favorite.