Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Simplest meal got the best raves

BashBash Posts: 1,011
edited 3:35AM in EggHead Forum
I cook 3 or 4 times a week on the eggs. Family loves the meals, some more than others.

Tonight did a simple brat cook, and everyone thinks this is the best thing ever. :P

It's good to have an easy to please crowd ;)

ec78a638.jpg

27f1a419.jpg

7a939d18.jpg

They said I need to cook this more often.

Richard

Comments

• Richard, I think your family is gearing up for Octoberfest season. The brats look yummy. :)

I looked at AZRP's post of his homemade bratwurst this past weekend and now I've got the bug to make mine own (after I acquire all the equipment).
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,456
    Richard that is a good looking meal.
    Have you noticed that over the past 4 or 5 days that brats have popped up alot on the forum.
    Must the the weather :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• KMO_QKMO_Q Posts: 150
    Great lookin' meal. I like the onion and green pepper combo. I'll give that a try on Monday night while I watch the Bears beat up on the Packers ;)
  • Fat chance on the Bears beating the Packers!!!

Go Pack!!!!
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    That is an interesting matchup. One would think the Pack is a better team, but Chicago has looked good, with Cutler coming through. But I do think I will go with GB in the Pickem challenge.

Good looking brats Bash!
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Brats + onions + peppers = good eating! Should be a good game on Monday night.
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    Redmono wrote:
    Fat chance on the Bears beating the Packers!!!

Go Pack!!!!

Ditto!

nice lookin meal!

p.s. My Bills suck
    context is important :)