Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sage chicken recipe-who posted it?

Smokin' StogiesSmokin' Stogies Posts: 177
edited 10:19PM in EggHead Forum
Ok, about a week or so ago someone posted a link to an article on sage chicken. I saved the link on my iPad and in my wides infinite wisdom, she deleted it and clear the history. Don't ask me why? I really don't know. I have searched to no avail and am hoping whoever posted it could answer with the link again. My daughter and I are looking to make it this weekend.

BTW. Second wife this week to be put up for trade. I'll take a miniBGE for her.

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!