Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooking in the dark.

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited 2:37AM in EggHead Forum
<p />Bought a Dorcy Focusing Lamp today facing cooking in the dark the next few days.[p]Spot light to help get out to the egg w/o tripping over critters or other elements. Lamp to view the egg. It can rest on the wings or the metal stand fits snug under the handle and lamp rests underneither the top dome.[p]CWM
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,577
    Car Wash Mike, I still prefer my Night Blaster head lamp which is bolted to a hard hat. That way where ever I am looking the light is pointing right there! It's hands free and throws off plently of light.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,577
    Car Wash Mike, I still prefer my Night Blaster head lamp which is bolted to a hard hat. That way where ever I am looking the light is pointing right there! It's hands free and throws off plently of light.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • RRP,[p]Don't need to add extra weight to a head that already overloaded. LOL.[p]To each his own.[p]CWM
    ·
  • jwitheldjwitheld Posts: 284
    Car Wash Mike,
    when cooking in the dark close your eyes and you cant tell the difference!

·
  • jwitheld,
    Great advice.

·
  • Car Wash Mike,
    for cooking in the dark, i bought a hat with a built in head lamp, and it even says "egghead" on it. .. really cool. . .forum member 'dutch' bought about 15 of them (a minimum order), and i know he still has a bunch left. ..you should call out to him . . .they are only 15 bucks each, and they work great. ..

·