Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

3 Egg Table plans? Med, L, XL

DutDut Posts: 81
edited 5:36PM in EGG Table Forum
I'm thinking of doing a three egg table or should I do a 2 + 1 ? Med & Large then a separate table for the XL?

Comments

• How do you plan to use the table? Is it to be mobile? How will be using these three egss?
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    At risk of sounding like a smart a&&, I will answer OMG's question, it ain't gonna be mobile unless you build it on the bed of a truck B) :evil: :laugh:
    I suggest that you go to te Naked Whiz site and peruse the hundreds of tables pictured there. You have to decide what is going to work for you and the type of cooks you are planning.
    I think a three egg setup would be great in a built-in outdoor kitchen arrangement, but sure won't be portable.
    Good Luck,

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    I have an XL and a large combo with 100 lb pavers under each egg. It is 8' long. I can't take it out of the yard but I can move it pretty easy. It is an 8 wheel drive. :laugh:

IMG_2596.jpg
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • DutDut Posts: 81
    What is the depth of your table?
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    It is 33 1/2" deep.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • WhataguyWhataguy Posts: 11
    Hey Chief, did you build that or buy it?  That is the perfect setup that I'm looking for.  If you built it, you did an awesome job!!