Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
edited 11:58PM in EggHead Forum
We're gonna be doing a Raw pizza in a moment on the XL and have a bed of RoyalOak on the bottom and a Log og RedOak on top of that and Smoke is Crazy, surprised the Fire Dept. isn"t here, anyway I'm going out there now to put it on the Stone,,, will post pics soon...

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Good luck. I hope it's not too smokey.
  • I wouldn't cook anything on it until the smoke is clear.

If I don't the food wont get eaten.
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• I stear clear of most smoke on any bread items. I think the smoke is going to be way too much for you. I always just let the natural smoke from the lump give my pies what smoke they have. Let us know.