Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Update: Egg-Ma-Hall

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited 10:41PM in EggHead Forum
Recently had the Egg-Ma-Hall (named given by Flpoolman) screened in to hopefully entice other family members (daughter, afraid of bugs and had plenty of wasps this year)to come visit while I am outdoors cooking. Wife says it now looks like a lake cottage, too bad I don't live by a lake, LOL.

Now I need to refinish the counters and have some slate that I am going to attempt to put down on the floor. Now I can go outside and watch the Noles and Dolphins and when they lose I can cry and no one will see me, LOL. But at least with the Eggs I will be well fed and crying, LOL.

IMGP0454.jpg

IMGP0453.jpg

IMGP0452.jpg

IMGP0450.jpg

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    WOW!That's BEAUTIFUL!
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Nice job AG. That's the nicest kitchen/man cave I've seen. ;)
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    WOW!! That is very nice!
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 4,800
    What are you up to next weekend? I think I might have a few bricks laying around and some screens...........Just kidding! Wish I had that. Looks great!
  • Wow, Buddy! That is sweet!

LR
  • Didn't know if I would like it screened in at first but it is nice looking out there and not being able to see all the clutter from projects laying around. Plus I can hide in there and no one will know I'm out there, provides good privacy!!
  • Sweet - Great outdoor area
  • that's fantastic! i can't wait to see interior pics... thanks! ray
  • That rocks! Very nice job.
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • WOW!!! Nice design.

I can't tell from the photos but is that a fireplace chimney or an exhaust vent on top. A fireplace sure would add to the 'lake cottage' feel.

You're going to love cooking inside with everything you need right at hand.

I'm thinking a mini-fest to break it in, but only when you're up to it.

Spring "An Egg With A Roof Is An Outdoor Kitchen" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I loke it alot!! You really created a beauty of a space there!! Looks big enough for a mini fest.... :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great A.G..I'm sooooo jealous :blush: ;)
  • Thanks all

Spring Chicken that is a chimney for the fireplace.

Fest sounds good but would definitely have to run it by mrs alwaysgolf first, LOL!!!
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Very Nice!
  • GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Ya know.... I think that would qualify as a "Man Cave" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B) B)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,185
    Alvin call me when the a/c gets in :laugh: :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    AG,, looks great and hope you can get the rest of the family out there. I think the credit for the name goes to Big'un my suggestion I'm sure had to be a Nole or coach Bobby reference :lol:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Very nice looking Egg Ma Hal - we have a screened porch, which is where we have our egg. We love the screened porch! Especially when it rains.
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    That is a very good looking hall. What's in the inside?
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,452
    What a classy set up! You should be proud!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL