Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Feeling like a newb today!! ( pic heavy)

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited 5:27PM in EggHead Forum
Well after having my second large in storage for more then a year :whistle: ,i finally said screw it,i am unpacking it even tough my long awaited table build has yet to start! :(
Just been way to busy to start the build with all that happenned in the past few months.
So here she is all ready to start with a new adjustable rig from TJV and my CyberQ set up for a rib cook. :)
New egg so i just had to get a new handle for it!

DSCF3631.jpg
DSCF3633.jpg
DSCF3632.jpg
DSCF3634.jpg
DSCF3637.jpg

And the new handle....(well had it since xmas but was holding out for the new egg)

DSCF3635.jpg
DSCF3636.jpg

Comments

• ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    I guess you are feeling like a newb...you forgot how to post pics! :woohoo: ;)

Edit-now I see them! Who made the handle?
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    My dad is the one that made the handle.
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Very nice!
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice! Welcome newb!! B) :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  •  
    Always fun to see a new egg. After 4 eggs I had to stop with the 'new' experience.

GG
    Thanks Molly,I feel right at home on here already!! ;)
    LOL i have 2 larges a mini just sold my small and i also have the chimnea! ;)
  •  
    Wish I would have bought 2 larges rather than a large and medium.

GG