Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Essentials ready for mini fest.

• egretegret Posts: 4,066
    Michelle, if I was French I'd kiss you on both cheeks!!! :woohoo: Heck, I may do it anyway when I see ya'll......I appreciate that a bunch! I'm gonna do them using a San Francisco culture I've been working on.......they're pretty dang good even if I say so myself!
  • Egret...Check your voicemail please and call me back when you have a moment. (I called x160) :)
  • egretegret Posts: 4,066
    Thank you, dear friend! Enjoyed talking to you and can;t wait to see ya'll again!!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Al those are just begging for peach schnapps!!! and maybe a little coconut rum?? smooothhhh.... oh drinky boy.......
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I need creativity help. My daughter is my consultant. She told me dark rum and ice will work. At 21 she is an expert now.
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Let's me know what I can bring I'll be in late on Friday