Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Sky Is Falling

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,277
edited 5:02PM in EggHead Forum
Wow, twice in 24 hours I thought the sky was falling :ohmy: and the end of the world was near. :laugh:
Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,594
    Our Scion dealership sponsored a Geek Fest (sci-fi, star wars, computer war games, etc) last weekend at the local college.
    I thought these people need a life. When our system went down I thought about them once more and then realized we have food.
    Food makes us cool and now I don’t worry anymore :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    and beer...food & beer make us cool.. B) ;) :) :laugh:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Not me. Food and beer make me fat and drunk.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    But Happy??? they do make you happy too?? :P
  • You say that like it's a bad thing :woohoo:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Julie how is the hand? I am very concerned...and umm will you still be able to fix maple cinnamon rolls for breakfast next Saturday??????

;) :) :laugh: B)
  • Actually I counted 4 times that the forum went down.
    thrice yesterday and once this morning. Would be nice for a note to be pinned explaining the reason.