Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Need Log on information

I'm Hungry Joe and can't log on. I've tried the forgot password screen with no luck. Can you hook me up?

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Hungry Joe,

I triggered a password reset email for you.

Hopefully, you have mail.
  • I never got the email. I don't want to post my email addrerss here but I did sent a couple of emails to registrations@eggheadfourm.com Did you send it to the jd1... address?
  • I'm "PattyO" and I can't get back either. Please help me. I've tried several times asking for a new password.
    podammit @ comcast . net
    Thanks
  • Any luck getting the email going?

Hungry Joe.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    check your spam filter folders. email from the forum gets caught frequently.
  • Thanks, nothing there though. I use firefox and I think it just deletes what it thinks is spam but I do see junk that makes it through and I added registrations@eggheadforum.com to my address book. I'll see if that works.
  • Title says it all. I still have not recieved any log on information. I added registration@eggheadforum.com to address book.