Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

chicago area eggheads-I found a firebrick source

TheDirtyBurgerTheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I heard about this joint a few months back but never got to go there, maybe others already know about it but here goes anyway. Its called Lagrange materials in Lagrange. They had regular and split firebricks. Both were $1.25 each. Its just east of downtown Lagrange, just north of 47th street.

They won't cut them for you though so I stopped aT a granite place by my house and he cut them for me for free. 2 I got cut in half and another I got cut into thirds. Both fit perfect in my small.
·