Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

It's Twins!

AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've known since the first week I got my BGE that I would want another one; more grill space, more flexibility to cook different things and different temperatures at the same time, inflated ego of being a double egg'r, etc. The store I bought mine at was going out of business so I picked up another large egg at 20% off (about the same everyone else around the country is paying). Going to build the table today, two whole'r. It's kind of scary..those whose pictures I've seen with two large eggs..it appears they have children soon:))[p]My big question is how do you keep from weighing 400lbs?[p]Egg-fanatic

Comments