Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Eggers Group Buy

Options
RVH
RVH Posts: 523
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just in case some of you guys didn't get the word, the charcoal "has done arrove". Ibanda has already picked up 15 (er, make that 14 bags... as apparently two grown men are incapable of counting to fifteen correctly) bags. The rest is here waiting for you. Bring someone who can count with you. :P

Comments

• ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Options
    I hope they got the message. One of my employees calls me the "countinest guy I know", but apparently my brain was not fully engaged yesterday. I'm blaming the heat.

I'll be back next week and bring you a tri-tip recipe.

There is a kcbs http://www.kcbs.us/news.php?id=271 bbq competition tomorrow at the Midwest City Sam's Club if anyone is interested.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Been meaning to send you an email to ask what good hours are to pick up my order plus that of the other Bruce from Stillwater. Are business hours best? If so I'll try to sneak away from work next Monday or Tuesday if that would work.

Bruce
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Options
    Now Bruce, if you read the earlier post, there is countin involved. Are you gonna be OK doin all these Gosinta's? :laugh: For example 2 goesinta 6 three times. Lemme know if I may be of assistance. :woohoo:
  • RVH
    Options
    Man, can we ever use a guy like you..... :laugh:
  • RVH
    Options
    Bruce, I can be there either Mon. or Tue. afternoon. Just give me a call and we can work something out. I think there's even a guy around somewhere who can count!
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    I'll give you a call Monday...at least that's the plan now.

Now Bruce, don't worry about me an Gosinta's...I gots one of those fancy square things with the colored beads and I just slide them back and forth 'til I get something that looks right!

Bruce