Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

More Saucy Stuff for your library....!

Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited 1:46PM in EggHead Forum
My "Life Minders" just flew in on my e.mail with wouldn't ya know, BBQ info..Well the promotion is the BBQ.Com site, and if you can work your way past all the stuff there you will find the recipes section.
I will post the sauce one here. If you haven't been zonked to death with BBQ sauces, this one might interest ya.[p]One of the most interesting BBQ gear stuff was the electric fly swatter. Now I need that...Smack those buggers and instant fried fly....Mr Toad would love that one too!! Yahooooo...I'm in the swing today..~!!

[ul][li]BBQ Sauce Library..[/ul]

• Tanker TimTanker Tim Posts: 68
    Char-Woody,[p]I wonder if it's their clearance sale. I saw some pretty bad news about BBQ dot BOMB the other day. [p]good ready if you're into that sort of thing[p]TT[p]
    [ul][li] [/ul]
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tanker Tim, Wow..they are hard pressed. Thanks for the tip.
    Might be a good one to follow on the financial front. The recipe section has a listing of about every sauce library on the internet, at least the top rung of em.
    Have a great flight all the way!