Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Big Cooking Day Complete!!

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited 5:24PM in EggHead Forum
Finally got done cooking for the wife's co-worker. Just finished pulling pork roasts. Now only thing left to do is to vac seal in the morning. Will have to leave son instructions on what he can eat when he wanders in tonight with his friends!! No pics of the sausage, had to rush it to the wife for her potluck.

Butts

IMGP0372.jpg

IMGP0378.jpg

Brisket

IMGP0374.jpg

Chops
IMGP0375.jpg

Chicken

IMGP0373.jpg

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    And what time should I be there :whistle: :laugh:

Football seasons starting soon ;)
  • LFGEnergyLFGEnergy Posts: 618
    Obviously, this is not your first Rodeo cowboy!!! Great job. Sure it tasted even better than it looks, which is DANG good!

Dave in Keller, TX
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Ummmm...There seems to be a corner missing from that brisket. :blink: Must have been your son. ;) :laugh: Looks like you had a busy day or two to say the least! Nice cookin. ;) And you have done all this for your wife's co-worker?? Wow! You are a very kind soul. :)
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Nice job AG ;)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    DAYUM,GOOD LOOKIN VITTLES!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    How do I get a job where your wife works. Nice job. Tim :woohoo:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,971
    Way to go Alvin. All looks good ;)
    Did you use the digiQ?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Thanks all, was done earlier than I thought now to vac seal it all.

2Fategghead, no problem if you like working around a bunch of women that deal with pregnant women all day, imagine all the hormones!!!

Was done for a co-worker of the wife who suffered a tremendous loss and just came back to work sow they all try to pitch in and help when they can. Hope she enjoys it!
    Mickey used the DigiQ on the butts and briskets. Use it all the time now for low and slows, makes it a breeze!!
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    What a feast. All of it looks perfect. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    That's a lot of meat!! All looks great!
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Sure wish I worked where your wife works! That is a veritable smorgasbord of BBQ! :)
    Hopefully I can get it vac sealed and delivered tomorrow. Thanks all still trying to get back in the groove.