Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EGGtoberfest 2010 Attendee Count - Update

KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
edited 6:37PM in EggHead Forum
8/5/10 as of 10:50 AM

The attendee count is 1089.

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    No rush this year I guess with the bigger venue...by this time last year it had been cut off by a day or two...I think the cut off last year was the 1500 mark, or there abouts... :)

It's gonna be fuuuun..
    :woohoo: :silly:
  • KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
    Kim,

I believe it took almost 2 days to sell out last year. I've been wondering what the cut off is going to be this year, but have been slow about getting tickets myself as I'm wrestling with being a 'newbie' cook or just attend.

I believe it will be a blast too. Especially if the weather cooperates a little more than last year.

Hope to see you there!
  • Where do you look it up to see how many are attending?
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • Don't worry about being a newbie

You don't have to cook to enjoy the event, but like most Eggheads you probably enjoy cooking

Geaux cook and have a blast :)

Do something you like and plan on handing out bite sized pieces

But don't plan on cooking all day

Leave time to make the rounds and visiting with folks

You will really enjoy the weekend
    but be sure to stick around for one of the after parties... B) ;)
  • Being a newbie I would reccomend just meeting everyone and have fun. Observe how everything is done and talk to the eggheads that are cooking. I truly think you will have more fun that way. Some people go to a few fest before they start ccooking.
    Faith,

I'm generating each time I post from Eventbrite's attendee list. I copy/paste the attendee list, sort in Excel and generate a count.

Since I know the last person in the list from the first one I generated, I just have to update it incrementally.

I'll try to post a count every day or every other day leading up to the fest.

-Ken
    Crap! I waited too freaking late. The cook spots are now sold out :(
    Cooks registration is sold out....cook at the afterparty.. :P
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    Are you and Julie related. Between her countdowns and you counting up.... :P
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    How many people could reg for cooks?
  • Wow, what can one say