Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pizza stone for small egg

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 689
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted last night about what size to cut a large pizza stone down to for a small egg, and I think I got the right fit. I took two stones and had my friend the tile setter use a wet saw to cut them into 10 5/8" discs that seem to work perfectly on my grate mates from Chubby. Although the stone for my medium worked well in there, I struggled to get it much over 550 when doing a pizza. Anyway, I thought I would post this to help small owners looking for a pizza stone. Sorry, I forgot any before pics, and I had to hold the 1 yr old while he cut, so I only scored some after pics:

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

The next project is making a plate setter I have seen on here for the mini. I am addicted to pizza on the egg now.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg

Comments