Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg Toys!

Options
Spoon
Spoon Posts: 328
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got my order from the Ceramic Grill Store: Woo 3, new grid extender, and a Spider. I got the 13" cast iron grid for our Anniversary a few weeks back, As reported often on this forum CGS was AWESOME! Very quick delivery and great communication throughout. I see a wok, drip pans and pizza stone from them in my future.

I can't wait to use 'em all. But, I have not had a lot of time or opportunity to egg since our twins were born five weeks ago. :woohoo: We have 3 y/o daughter and now a new boy and girl. All our family and friends have been so nice keeping us fed with dropped off meals. But, I can't wait to do a Butt and play with the new toys.
"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Congrats on them new babies!! What a hand full for you both. Enjoy them!
    Also, congrats on you new toys!! Post pictures when you get to them.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • edg1
    edg1 Posts: 86
    Options
    Hmmmm.... New kids, new bbq tools. Is there a connection???

Congrats on the new kids.

edg