Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank you for attending the Pittsburgh EggFest!

shesmokes
shesmokes Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to all who made it to the Pittsburgh EggFest today. It was a blessing to meet so many enthusiastic cooks from all over the tri - state ( and beyond !) area. A special THANK YOU to all you cooks out there - your dishes were amazing. Can't wait to see you all next year!

-- Megan & staff ---

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,407
    Thanks for a great time, you folks put up an amazing fest - good food, good weather, good company, what more can we ask? Here are some pictures, more to come later, almost time for after party :P

edit: working on new link to pictures, stay tuned!

Gary
    canuckland
  • Last pic shows you had a GREAT time! What is in that brown bottle???
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Love that last pic. Will GOV and Beer Fairy still be standing? You can tell them I said that....hahahaha
    Have fun and take incriminating pics. :) :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    We need GOV and Beer Fairy in Texas! Plano, Texas, that is!
  • Great pics Gary:

Looks like they'll have to hire you as the official Eggfest photographer! Ha! Ha!

Is that a pic of Tim's Poutine! It looks pretty good - I was wondering how it would turn out!

Can't wait to see more food and people pics!

All the best!

Michael
  • Paco
    Paco Posts: 27
    Wow! What a day! Enjoyed seeing people from last year and many new faces this year.
    MANY THANKS to all that cooked...every thing tasted fantastic!
    And can't forget...A big thanks to HEARTH & HOME for putting on a nice event.
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 28
    Thanks to you and your crew for hosting a great event. The wife and I had a blast. The food was great, as was the weather. Looking forward to the next one. (I just pity the guy in the frog suit, He had to be dying in the heat.
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Thank you for sponsoring this event. I'm hooked. Six weeks, two eggs, one fest and now looking forward to Nieggara. I made many new friends, learned tons of ways to use my eggs, and sampled lots of dishes. Everyone was amazingly generous with their food and gifts and the goodie bags and door prizes. Thanks to all who coordinated and attended the Pittsburgh Fest and invited me to participate. And special thanks to the Weatherman. WOW, the day was made to order.
    I'd love to find some egg friends local to my area.
    PattyO, Beaver Falls, PA