Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT...cheese taquitos

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 3:26PM in EggHead Forum
Hey guys/gals. I need your help here. I am in search of cheese taquitos. Years ago...I bought them, now I can't find them anywhere. If you know of a source, please let me know. Will be happy to order, need to arrive here by Aug. 17th.
Thanks for your help.

Kim

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Kim, what do you mean? The frozen ones you buy at the grocery store? I owe you one after my C.I. gaffe in OKC :blush:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,144
    I know Sam's has beef and chicken taquitos here in Melbooring. Does your schedule allow you to make them??? Very easy, but you know that. How about cheese quesadillas for the event. I stole your idea for the 4th when the 40 pound pig was egged and the quesadillas kept the hungry wolves at bay for a few hours. course the margaritas did not hurt either. Look around for El Menterey brand, they may have a mail order option.
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Tell me what you want and if I can find it I'll ship them to you,N.C.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Schwanns.They deliver!
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Delimex...1-800-335-4639. For some reason, I can't send the link, but it's a Heinz product. Just type in Delimex in Google.

Happy Trails!

Mike

Stuff is good!

]
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,563
    Any special brand that was your favorite?
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    We having a party? :woohoo:
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,563
    You are a party animal!!!! No party as of now but if you and Teresa will come we will plan one :)
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA