Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE issue resolved

edg1edg1 Posts: 86
edited 9:01PM in EggHead Forum
Hi All,

A while back I posted a complaint about my medium sized egg and how the grill extender & V-rack did not fit in the medium, even though they are supposed to.

I also called my dealer, The Complete Backyard in Santa Clara, CA, and they called the good folks at BGE. They decided to let me upgrade to a large egg for the difference in price. Plate setter too.

They charged me the difference in price between the eggs, which I think is fair and reasonable.

Now I have to modify my table as the opening for the large is 3" bigger than the medium. No good deed goes unpunished.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,629
    The Egg people are the best ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Pretty dang good service from your dealer and BGE indeed.

• NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Wow. Sweet deal. Enjoy the large.