Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breast Salad

Options
FlaMike
FlaMike Posts: 648
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just felt the need for something relatively healthy, so I marinated some chicken breasts in Wishbone and Balsamic Vinagrette salad dressing for about 2 hours, cooked them up raised direct at 400° for about 20 min, cubed and added to a big salad which included pasta, grapes, and the usual lettuce, onions, cukes, etc. One of my favorite meals.

IMG_0004.jpg

Comments

• Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Options
    Looks mighty tasty... The wife and I do that occasionally and always enjoy it. I suppose we could all have a salad more often. :)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Mike, that looks delicious!!! I especially like the addition of grapes! Definitely going on my menu soon... thanks for posting!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Tonight's the night! :) Except I forgot to buy cucumber. Oh well, celery will have to do. At least I have grapes! Lookin' forward to it!

Thanks for the idea, Mike!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut