Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Ribs

Options
Egg Juju
Egg Juju Posts: 658
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I hope y'all will indulge me on this as I am not officially an Egghead just yet. There is 18 days and counting till the eggfest. However, I have begun to build my eggcessories and my wife got me the BGE cookbook for fathers day.

I was doing ribs this weekend and I decided to do the Cauliflower Gratin recipe from the book. It is delicious. Of course, how can one go wrong with cream, cheese, and panko. I think that could be put on a shoe and it would be edible. :) Anyway... I did the whole meal on the ProQ and I truly cannot wait to repeat this once I have my egg.

A little Cauliflower
6b.jpg

The table...
6d.jpg

Dinner is served...
7.jpg
Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com

Comments

• highpress
    highpress Posts: 694
    Options
    May not have been done on the egg but looks damn good to me! Good eats! I'd be interested to hear more about the cauliflower au gratin.. Sounds pretty good....
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Derby City Egghead, your ribs, califlower gratin, and potaotes look delicious. Can't wait until you post your egg cooks. Welcome. :)
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Hello Derby City, Welcome to the forum :) Louisville is my home town :cheer: I haven't lived there in quite a while though.
    Very nice pics and the food looks great. You will love your Egg from day 1, so stay around, ask questions, and enjoy :woohoo:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL