Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Dinner!!

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited 6:04AM in EggHead Forum
Put some turkey legs and wings on the grill. Used a Rub that I received from Mickey. They were pretty tasty and the rub was really good. Think I am going to use it on some thick cut pork chops tonight. Served with salad, brocolli, and cream corned that the wife made. Daughter enjoyed her wing so I guess I don't have to travel back to Disney or find a State Fair, LOL

IMGP0318.jpg

IMGP0320.jpg

IMGP0326.jpg

IMGP0331.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,611
    Alvin did you use any cherry wood with that?
    Looks like you nailed it my friend. ;)
    I did different as went high and direct.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,305
    Great color on the skin... you haven't lost your touch after being gone for a year.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • looks real good, AG B)
    u home for good now???
  • AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Mickey, used a little pecan and apple, cooked 300 indirect on my woo3 on 2 inch fire ring. Will probably try direct next time on AR.

Gunnar thanks, still trying to get into the hang of things.

DOW, thanks and home for good, just in time for football season and fall golf!!
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    AlwaysGolf, very nice cook! :) Your turkey legs and wings look so much better than what you get at the fairs.
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Those look delicious. I have wanted to do turkey legs and wings for awhile and always seem to choose something else. Those look so good I may choose them next!
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com