Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm so proud of my BGE

Options
JM3
JM3 Posts: 272
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife sent an email to a friend. We are having a Pampered Chef party at my house Monday night (I'm a Pampered Chef consultant). But I'm doing some of the cooking on the egg for the party. Here is what she had to say. [p]John is also making three of his chickens on the big green egg. (his favorite toy!!) We are going to an eggtoberfest next month in Atlanta. My husband wanted an egg for a long time. This past Christmas I finally caved (thinking this was just another thing that would sit in a spot and not get used.) This egg has turned out to be a wonderful thing in my life. Anyway he is cooking on it also at this party on Monday at 7pm.
http://www.biggreenegg.com/[p]Brings tears of joy to my eyes to hear my wife praise the BGE.[p]John

Comments

• JM3,[p]My wife and I discussed that very Idea. A friend of ours is a consultant and went to school to be a culinary chef. Maybe this will get more guys to come with their wives :0) Might want to get a small or a few of them that they caould get at the party :)
  • jwitheld
    Options
    JM3,
    Is that like a tupperware party?

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    JM3, That's great. I also was able to intercept an email recently that my wife sent to friend:[p]Jen,
    I have no idea what has happened to Scott. I used to think he was obsessed with fishing. Even as I write you, he's standing on the deck looking at his big green egg. He say's the butt will take 20 hours to cook. He says he cant open the egg til it's done, but he just sits there looking at the thing. I'm going to bed, I've lost him.[p]

• JM3
    JM3 Posts: 272
    Options
    jwitheld,[p] Sort of. I demonstrate the different Pampered Chef products by cooking different items. For instance, I'm making a choclate tiramsu cake, spatchocked chickens with Pampered Chef spices (sorry Nature Boy), and probably one other item as yet to be determined.
    Pampered Chef makes excellent stoneware cooking dishes. Some of their properties are very similar to the BGE. They also make good kitchen utensils.[p]John