Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Costco D'Artagnan American Wagyu Beef Patties

Options
Di
Di Posts: 395
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Advertisement flyer in mail today from Costco. Has anyone ever tried the D'Artagnan American Wagyu Beef Patties? A little expensive @ $130 for 24, so thought I would see if anyone had any experience.

Comments

• vohsmk
    vohsmk Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow that's over $5 a burger. They better taste good! I saw the ad as well and wondered about them too. :woohoo:
  • guzzijason
    guzzijason Posts: 143
    Options
    D'Artagnan is fairly well known around here (Philly). In addition to having some of their products stocked on some markets around here, they are a well-respected wholesaler to restaurants in the NY/NJ/PA area, and I believe they get alot of their product from local farmers. For instance, I know Griggstown Quail Farm (Princeton, NJ) supplies some of their poultry.

(BTW, I *love* doing spatchcoked Griggstown poussin on my Egg!)

With that said, I'm pretty confident that anything with the D'Artagnan name on it will be great quality. At least that has been my experience so far.

__Jason
  • Di
    Di Posts: 395
    Options
    Thanks for the information.