Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spring Chicken's Knee Surgery - The Movie

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,119
edited 12:15PM in Off Topic
I know most of you are tired of hearing about it but sooner or later some of you may have to have it done. If you want to see my own personal experience with it, it's on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LMlsl_7N4Y

Keep in mind that between the smiles there are lots of groans and grimacies, and quite a lot of $#&*'s.

Hopefully, the next one will be easier. Meanwhile, my therapy continues.

Spring "Knee Needs Kneading" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    SC, I already have bad knees at 57 so know my time is coming. I'm such a wimp there no way anyone could video my experience, well at least it couldn't be shown. Hang in there and keep working. You and Miss Judy will be dancing soon. Best wishes, Mike
  • bbqbethbbqbeth Posts: 178
    yooou're a brave man mr chicken......!!!
    best wishes
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,756
    You're doing great, Leroy! I watched it clear through and your improvement is clearly documented! Thanks, Judy, for documenting this!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • thailandjohnthailandjohn Posts: 952
    Great video LeRoy.....you made this look too easy

We are glad you are getting closer to your full recovery
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Bonnie and I are glad to see you are improving so quickly. It's prob. not quick enough for you, though. :laugh:
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    Great Video..thanks for sharing this difficult time...you made it look easy...bet the staff loved you
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great video Leroy. It looks like you are in good hands. Tim :)