Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My 1st Pizza's

Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 333
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My ole lady woke me up this afternoon telling me she got me something??? Actually 2 things she said??? She's a brunette so I figured she got me a blonde and red-head to finish the spectrum! :blink: I got to my feet quickly and went into the kitchen where she gave me 2 boxes....1 was a pizza stone fer my BGE and the other was the 3 tier rack also fer my BGE Not as good as the blonde and red-head but close!

I went ahead and fired my egg up and prepped my pizzas....Everything pre-made , just threw it all together w/ some added garlic/onion!!!!

I don't care fer pizza too much but these weren't bad...I'll improve in time by egg-sperimenting!!! Enjoy the pics!
DSC05965.jpg
DSC05967.jpg
DSC05968.jpg
DSC05969.jpg
DSC05970.jpg
Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!

Comments