Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

been a while

Smokin' Wolverine
Smokin' Wolverine Posts: 165
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys it has been a long time since I have been on the forum...just really busy with life and work. I had a couple minutes so I jumped on yesterday and saw about Mike. I am truly sorry that everyone lost such a great guy. I'll be on more regular now and will start posting again

Cheers
Smokin Wolverine(Ryan)

Comments

• pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    I know I have been off for quite awhile, but am going to start loggin on more. Very sad day losing CWM.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Haven't seen your name for quite some time..Welcome back...
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Hey man! Gonna see you in Niagara?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Good to see you around!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    hey man!!

good to see you again. yea i really hate it about mike :(

but glad you checked in

don't be a stranger

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb