Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mad Max's Rolled Flank Steak

Options
Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Not sure if many of your remember the Rolled Flank Steak kick Max was on a few years back. It seemed like he was rolling those things like he was in the 60's....Well, this weekend I decided to roll one up using his EGGtoberfest recipe from a while back. The only change I made was using my mom's Garlic Soy Marinade instead of his. HOLY COW!!! Those things are the bomb!! Not sure why I never tried these before, but if you have not tried one, look up that recipe, it is a keeper!!

-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Kevin:

Thanks for reminding me of Max's Rolled Flank Steak. Haven't done one in quite a while and they were delish back when we did, so maybe add it to an upcoming menu soon! Glad to hear yours turned out so good!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    hi kevin,

you know, even i had gone a good year without making them until recently when my wife reminded me. .. .i just made them myself about a month, and like you, i had forgotten the "Wow" factor. ...your marinade sounds like a good one as well though. .. they have been a winner longer than i can remember . .. .way before i even had an egg or even a weber to cook them on. ..i used to make them in my oven!!