Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

cast iron grid

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i have searched these forums but i can not find where they have the cast iron grid for the large bge

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    spanky, this forum is not a BGE site persee. The product listing here is not all inclusive, by a long shot. Call your dealer tomorrow for the cast iron grate for the large - they sell them or can order it for you. If nothing else call Hotlanta - though shipping that hunk of iron may cost you plenty - that's why it's better to go through your dealer and he can recieve it with the next shipment of BGEs at a cheaper price.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP,
    I ordered direct from the mother ship and it cost me about $15 extra for shipping. Did high temperature steaks on it last night, and the grill marks were absolutely perfect! Everyone commented on how purdy they were.[p]The BGE dealers around me don't move that much product so waiting for them to receive anything could be a real pain. That's the main reason I haven't replaced my cracked firebox in the last year.

• RRP,[p]My local dealer has no clue as to what is available or not. They keep telling me that the mini is being discontinued. NOT...It's pretty obvious they dont cook on what they sell. I'll due all further business with Atlanta.[p]Semper FI,[p]MC