Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ready to pass on the Pizza Kit...

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:

EggHatter and I got the Pizza Tossing Kit from Egret a few weeks ago, but life has been hectic lately (plus the holiday weekend) and hadn't tried it. Well RRP reminded us tonight that it was hiding in our dining room, sooooo once we had finished dinner (ribs for Mike of course) we gave it a try. Needless to say I think I'll stick to cooking pizza instead of trying to toss the dough.

We did take a few shots of trying to toss it, but you are only going to get to see the ones that don't make us look like a fool.

Here is EggHatter...
PZ071010-01.jpg

And yours truly...
PZ071010-02.jpg

Now it is time to move the kit along. If you are interested in getting the kit, please post a reply with "I WANT IT" in the reply to enter your name in the drawing which will occur tomorrow evening at 6:00pm EDT. The only "qualifying" criteria that has been in the past that I know of is having a minimum of 500 posts. Let the tossing begin!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments