Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Like ABT's? try TNT!

Options
chuckls
chuckls Posts: 399
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I made a batch of ABTs early this am for my daughter to take back to school - she had a couple of girlfriends with her and a 5 hour drive so I sent a bit of Q along with them to keep them going. For this batch, I diced up 1/2 of an habenero pepper to mix in with the cream cheese.[p]For me, I made a couple of TNTs - Thermo Nuclear Turds! These are your standard ABT but with a thermonuclear twist. I sliced the half of the habenero pepper that was left, then laid a strip of the habenero about 1/4 inch wide and a bit over an inch long on top of the cream cheese before wrapping with bacon. I stuck a half an olive with a toothpick on the outside so I could tell them apart from the rest.[p]On with the cook, and done about an hour later. I took them off and tried one of the TNTs. Ho-boy, these TNTs are hot! My eyes were watering, and even after eating another ABT I was sweating. I drank a glass of milk out of the fridge and that helped.[p]I might be in a bit of trouble, though, I couldn't find the other TNT I made. I'm afraid it got onto the plate I sent with my daughter. I hope the lucky one that ended up with the TNT likes hot![p]Chuck

Comments