Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled pork

Options
jackie
jackie Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone ever thought of having a both that goes from affair to affair and sell sandwiches?Would it make money the egg would not keep up I think or just a pipe dream?

Comments

• yaB
    yaB Posts: 137
    Options
    Jackie,[p]Please define "thought of" and "affair".[p]Bob
  • jackie
    Options
    yaB,
    Yes I guess it sounds strange but I was thinking (witch is always bad)that a person or persons could really make good money offering pulled pork to the public. Yes I know the restrurants do already but have you ever had a good pulled pork sandwich from a restrurant? I wanted a way to show the northern half of the country how good pulled pork can be,it would replace brats/no I do not think so but it would come in second. The best sandwich in the world may be on the egg as I speak I have on 7.67LBS of chuck roast and it is 225 and ramping as I type. Love is grand and so is the egg the diffrence is the egg is garrenteed forever. I used to think nothing was forever but the egg has opened a new window of hope my wife is still my first love but the egg is right up there if she leaves.Do what ever to me but do not ,do not touch my eggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! :) Happy cooking

• yaB
    yaB Posts: 137
    Options
    jackie,
    I hear what you're saying, as the saying goes, but you'll need to be prepared to deal with the state and local public health folks, tax folks, business licensing folks, and all manner of other folks, including the folks known as "customers", who are not always as nice as one might like them to be. If you're traveling from city to city, county to county and/or state to state, the complicating factors do *not* decrease in number.[p]There was a more detailed discussion of this recurring dream a few weeks ago as I recall, so a check of the archives might yield some useful insights.[p]Bob