Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Amberjack Fillet on the Grill Tonight - Almost Have Gills Myself

sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,[p]I took the rest of the Amberjack fillet out of the freezer last night, getting ready to cook it this evening with the recipe given to me by Grillin Bill. Gotta tell ya, that's a tough recipe to beat for a nice soft whitefish. This is the chest end of the fillet, we ate the tail end a week or so ago and it was amazing. Even though its only the chest end, I bet I have about 6-7 pounds of fish to cook, they are meaty fillets and big fish. Looking forward to another HEEEEEEEE this evening, should be good. A few more fish and my gills will be fully developed. Whole Salmon and Lake Trout being smoked this weekend, should be good. That should just about make my gills complete also.[p]Troy