Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bikes to BBQ's

Options

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I was a Fan of "American Choppers" the first few years on Discovery Channel, before the schtict grew tiresome.
    I never understood why Jr put up with Sr's crap, feeling that he and Vinny should leave and build bikes on their own. Jr designed and built most or all of the show piece bikes, which are now owned by Sr.
    It is/was my understanding that the show was actual reality of the shop/business, unlike much of the current shows...."Pawn Stars", etc. But I could be wrong.
    Anyway, who needs a grill with Chrome? What a joke. To bad becuase Jr seems like a good guy.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I have seen the OCC shows. They stay in a yelling match or destroy things. I liked Rick and the other dude that quit.
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Options
    Interesting grill... if one traveled and wanted something portable it would be a good conversation piece as well.

I liked the show at first... ultimately it was too much like living with the x-wife. :laugh: :evil:
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com