Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey YB & Frank from Houma

tjvtjv Posts: 3,404
edited 9:16PM in EggHead Forum
Talked to YB Saturday about having the itch for gumbo. Sister-in-law hooked me up with some great Roux mix last month but been to busy of late to make it happen. Went to the store Sunday to pick up lunch and lone and behold, started looking at gumbo ingredients. Heck, everything was on sale, chicken thighs $0.99/lb, sausage rings two for one and chicken broth over half off. Next thing I know I have a cart full of gumbo fixings......

Final product was lunch today. I make enough to foodsaver and freeze for quick meals later on......good stuff.

t ACGP, Inc.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Looks great TOM...Still hot here but will cool down soon we hope.

• Looks mightyfine Tom.
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Tom, looks great.. Too hot here for gumbo, though! 99 today. I'll have to make some in September