Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Vidalia1

crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I saw your post about your daughter and s-i-l, and don't know if you saw my response, I'm an HC grad and have a good friend who is now a professor there. I don't get back too often, but if they have any questions or need anything let me know....Also Fred's is a pretty good drive from Woo Town, but if you visit there is an old bar room joint called Coney Island Hot Dogs, steamed dogs, chili, onions, etc that is pretty good.....

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Chris,

Thanks for the info. Kevin (S-I-L) is getting assimilated to the area and our daughter who is pregnant will not move until after the baby is born.

When we come up next year for the fest I hope to go to Fred's Franks and a few other local joints...Coney Island sounds like a good place to stop...looking forward to meeting some more northern Eggheads.... ;)