Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Image test

Comments

• BBQRBBQR Posts: 67
    So I was cooking these two Pork shoulders over the weekend. Standard rubs, times, temps, etc.

They went on at about 1AM Friday night and came off around 2:30pm Sat afternoon, but the block party didn't start till 6:00PM.

**So I took a little trick from Slap yo daddy rib recipe and sprinkled the Butts lightly with brown sugar and then double wrapped them in foil with a heavy splash of apple juice and placed them in an airtight cooler and went to a buddies to watch the Denmark soccer game.

By 6:15 running late the meat was so moist and tender, it was falling apart before I could lift it out of the foil.

My god was that good and still plenty hot.

Earlier, I'd mixed up the redder version of the NC Vinegar BBQ sauce which was awesome!