Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chicken Brats. . . !

Central IL EggerCentral IL Egger Posts: 260
edited 2:28AM in EggHead Forum
Dyn-o-mite Chicken Brats with Spinach and Mozzarella. Also cooked some green pepper, mushroom, and tomato in some hot salsa in foil. Filled the MINI to the brim and I have enough for lunch today. Gawd, I love this Mini!
Brats and Veggies filled to the brim
4dc9a82a.jpg

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Nice looking cook! And totally agree with you about the mini.... that tiny cooker cranks and I find I'm using it more and more for smaller portion cooks. Cheers!

john
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,743
    To think I was just over there at 10:30 and you didn't invite me in - you rascal you! I knew you'd love that mini - going to take it to the office sometime?
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Good looking meal. Guess I'll have to do some later this week.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Ron,
    Next time you're in town let me know! We did maple glazed salmon for lunch at Margaret's (my 10 year old) request for lunch . . . You're invited anytime!