Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza

frankie482frankie482 Posts: 256
edited 1:54PM in EggHead Forum
IMG_2420.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2422.jpg
IMG_2425.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2429.jpg

Comments

• EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Nice job on the pizza. From what I see, you have the BIG Weber Grill. When was the last time you used that one ?

Enjoy your week end.
  • frankie482frankie482 Posts: 256
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Good looking Pizzas :)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    Thanks for the compliments ;)
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I don't know if you bought it but a year before I got my EGG I had purchased an $800 charcoal grill with crank to raise and lower the grill. I haven't used it since. I am mad at myself because I could have gotten an EGG for that price. I even replaced the original grids with stainless steel grids on it as well. Darn !
    EGGARY wrote:
    From what I see, you have the BIG Weber Grill. When was the last time you used that one ?

Never - it is for sale.
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Seems like everyone on the forum likes to look at a nice pie. Your's are no exception. Something magical with Za's on the egg. Keep up the pics. :)
    EGGARY wrote:
    I don't know if you bought it but a year before I got my EGG I had purchased an $800 charcoal grill with crank to raise and lower the grill. I haven't used it since. I am mad at myself because I could have gotten an EGG for that price. I even replaced the original grids with stainless steel grids on it as well. Darn !

I bought it.

Got a good deal though.

I dont need to sell it.

As you can see, I have a Performer too.

That along with a UDS, 18 WSM, 22 WSM and a few others.

A bad habit gone awry.
  • frankie482 wrote:

I bought it.

Got a good deal though.

I dont need to sell it.

As you can see, I have a Performer too.

That along with a UDS, 18 WSM, 22 WSM and a few others.

A bad habit gone awry.

Bad habit? I dont see a bad habit there. That just sounds like what others around you are trying to make you think. They are saying the same thing to me, but they are wrong! :cheer:

I have several eggs and webers, they all have their place.

Nice Pizza by the way, it looks really good.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3