Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Large for sale

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know many of you get eggs cheaper than GrandpasGrub and I do, but I found a used one that I am going to pass on (not used to passing, but I don't need another egg right now):

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=11165640&cat=&lpid=&search=big green egg

I talked to the guy and he said he used it a few times last year when he bought it, but he didn't want to deal with the hassle of it. I tried to talk him out of it, but he already bought his new Weber Genesis (good grill, but man, selling the egg ...). Anyway, it has the nest, and the egg mate tables with it. Its a 200-400 savings compared to what you would pay at a dealer here in Salt Lake City. Hopefully there is an UT egger out there looking for a large. GrandpasGrub, here is the chance you need for that second large, I might know some people looking for that orphan Medium or Small you talk about.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg

Comments