Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large for sale

Options
cookingdude555
cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know many of you get eggs cheaper than GrandpasGrub and I do, but I found a used one that I am going to pass on (not used to passing, but I don't need another egg right now):

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=11165640&cat=&lpid=&search=big green egg

I talked to the guy and he said he used it a few times last year when he bought it, but he didn't want to deal with the hassle of it. I tried to talk him out of it, but he already bought his new Weber Genesis (good grill, but man, selling the egg ...). Anyway, it has the nest, and the egg mate tables with it. Its a 200-400 savings compared to what you would pay at a dealer here in Salt Lake City. Hopefully there is an UT egger out there looking for a large. GrandpasGrub, here is the chance you need for that second large, I might know some people looking for that orphan Medium or Small you talk about.

Comments