Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftover Brisket

Options
PapaQ
PapaQ Posts: 170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night I made a salad with leftover brisket. I used arugala, mixed salad greens, sliced purple onion, slice radishes, bacon bits (made from the ends of bacon slices I used to wrap ABT's over the weekend), brisket slices, and blue cheese crumbles. This is what it looked like before adding dressing:[p]SaladwithRoastedRomaDressing1.jpg[p]For the dressing, I used 6 Roma tomatoes that I roasted Sunday night, put them in a blender and pureed them. I added about two Tbs. of Balsamic vinegar, juice from one lime, salt, pepper and slowly added olive oil (I prefer the lite olive oil) through the hole on top of the blender while the other ingrediants were blending. I made the dressing in the morning and chilled it in the refrigerator until putting on top of the salad. This is a picture of the finished product:[p]SaladwithRoastedRomaDressing2.jpg[p]I can't remember having a more refreshing salad.[p]Paul[p][p]

Comments